The capacity of the Predator 80-130 is ideal for longer more adventurous expeditions. The Predator pack includes modular webbing which allows pouches to be attached and detached as required.
PLCE side pockets and hydration systems can also be used. The SA (size adjustable) back system allows on-the-back and on-the-move adjustments to reduce muscle fatigue. The dividable main compartment and hooped lower entry zip allows easy access to equipment stored at the bottom of the pack.
KS100e is a durable 1000 Denier Nylon fabric with excellent tear and abrasion resistance. A waterproof elastomeric polyurethane (PU) coating is included on the reverse and is finished with a durable water repellent (DWR) on the outer face. Camouflage models are manufactured from 500D Infra-Red Reflective (IRR) fabric.
• SA back system (Size Adjustable back system, on the move weight transfer between your hips and shoulders)
• Padded waist belt
• S-shaped shoulder harness (Fits your torso perfectly, maintaining balance)
• Sternum strap (Removable & adjustable with buckle)
• Dividable main compartment
• Hooped lower entry zip
• Compatible with side pockets (PLCE) Personal Load Carriage Equipment
• Zipped lid compartment
• Stuff pockets
• Crampon loops
• Twin ice axe holders
• Compression straps
• Grab handle on side
• Helmet friendly lid compression
• Rain cover included (solid colour coded)
• Rotproof thread
• Reinforced with bartacks
• Durable water repellent (DWR)
• YKK zips